See.Sense is a multi-award winning startup focused on creating connected cycling products that cyclists love, and at the same time, creating safer and smarter cities.
We're one of UK and Ireland’s fastest growing and most successful startups, we're always looking for new talent to join our hard-working, innovative and creative team.
Our current openings are listed below. If you don’t see what you’re looking for but would love to work with us, please get in touch at email@example.com
ABOUT THE ROLE
See.Sense is engaged in exciting projects with a number of smart cities around the world. We provide cities with unique insights into cycling activities, behaviour and infrastructure such as road surface quality to help improve cyclist safety and encourage cycling. We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate to assist with both the deployment of projects as well as support clients with the interpretation of bespoke data solutions through effective visualisation of data.
This role will work closely with our existing team, primarily in data science, and technology but also in customer service, marketing and design.
- Monitor implementation of smart cities projects, and detect issues and investigate ways to resolve them
- Assisting with the on-board B2B client projects, handling logistics and distribution of product
- Produce compelling data visualisations using tools such as cartodb, tableau and ArcGIS
- The representation, acquisition, management, manipulation and analysis of spatial and remote sensor data for clients, providing insights for cities, based on their unique needs
- Supporting customer service related queries related to the deployment of projects
- Provide project management update reporting
- Write newsletter updates for projects and other media
- Attend smart cities conferences and events, representing See.Sense at trade stand or by giving presentations
- Degree educated
- Ability to work with data - understanding issues associated with data warehousing and management, data privacy as well as being able to interpret data and basic data visualisation
- Ability to communicate complex technology in a clear and succinct way
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team, taking responsibility for achieving agreed outcomes
- Analytical mindset, with ability to carry out research
- Articulate with good communication skills - both verbal and written
- Ability to travel regularly - both domestic and international
- Data analysis / data science skills
- Experience in cycling advocacy
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for an experienced app developer to architect and build the next generation of mobile applications.
- Design and build advanced apps for the Android platform
- Collaborate with teams to define, design and implement new features such as bike navigation, fitness and ride assistance
- Design smooth, high performance user interfaces
- Create automated test code to ensure robustness, improve usability and performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency
- 2:1 in Computer Science or related discipline
- 3+ years relevant experience in mobile app development
- Interest in cycling